PA CAREERLINK® BUCKS COUNTY
At the PA CareerLink® Bucks County, job seekers receive personalized assistance with finding the right job in a convenient one-stop location.
- Determine your skill set
- Plan the career path that is right for you
- Build your resume and polish your interviewing skills
- Obtain information about job fairs and recruitments in Bucks County
- Connect with training programs to gain new job skills
- Learn about financial aid options to further your education
- Find the right job for you!
Come in to one of our locations to receive personalized attention:
Bucks County Office Center
Hours of Operation:
BCCC – Upper Campus
Hours of Operation:
Or. …visit us online at www.jobgateway.pa.gov where you can:
- Develop an online resume
- Customize or create a “Personal Folder”
- View job openings
- Apply for jobs online
- Access information about statewide training programs and labor statistics to help you in your search
Click here for Labor Market Information
Monthly Calendar of Events – Workshops & Job Fairs for Job Seekers!
- November 2016 Calendar of Events Bristol
- November 2016 Calendar of Events Perkasie
- October 2016 CareerLink Newsletter
- October 2016 Calendar of Events Bristol
- October 2016 Calendar of Events Perkasie
Grant Opportunities for Employees
We have several grants for employees to assist with funding for on-the-job-training, customized training programs, and industry certifications. These grants are designed to match employers and professionals in the Bio-Tech/Healthcare fields, Business and IT fields, and manufacturing careers at all levels.
Grants may be targeted toward special populations such as long-term unemployed, 55+, foreign citizens, youth (16-24 years old), and returning citizens. Click on our link below to see what grant may be of interest to you and contact the PA CareerLink Bucks County for additional information.
Do you have a JOB INTERVIEW scheduled? Click below for some sample questions – and sign up for the FREE Interview Workshop at the CareerLink!
PA CareerLink® Bucks County Partners:
- Area Agency on Aging
- Bucks County Assistance Office
- Bucks County Community College
- Bureau of Workforce Partnership and Operations
- Career Wardrobe
- Educational Data Systems, Inc.
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- ResCare / Arbor Education & Training
- Vita Education Services